After having a year of pathetic eating… I’m trying to regroup and get my head back in the game. My goal is to eat for my health. I have spent the last year eating good about 75% of the time and then the other 25% eating all kinds of junk.
When your head isn’t in it, people, it’s hard to have success. My workouts have been and remain strong and focused, but my eating is the area that I tend to either do really well or really poorly in. It’s all in my frame of mind. Am I the only one??
So, starting last Monday, January 3, I started making good food choices and limiting my cheats to Sundays (Free Day) and maybe one moderate meal on Friday or Saturday. And I was spot on this week.
Then end result? I lost 2 1/2 pounds.